Challenge: Short-term deployment of a corona vaccination campaign.
- Corona pandemic with a rapidly evolving incidence and death toll, as well as massive negative economic impact of pandemic containment measures
- Short-term provision of vaccines, which should be vaccinated to the population without delay
Solution: Set up and operate a managed service for a telephone vaccination appointment service with a very short lead time of only four weeks
- Set up and coordinate a service for making vaccination appointments by telephone for eligible groups of people at vaccination centers.
- Conception of the entire process flow of telephone appointment allocation
- Search, selection, contract negotiation, onboarding and operational management of the necessary service providers (server with interface for transferring all necessary data to the lettershop, lettershop for printing and sending appointment confirmation letters and other information, two call center service providers, cloud ACD platform, quality assurance service provider)
- 290,932 vaccination appointment pairs arranged in the call center (first plus second vaccination)
- 1,130,285 letters sent (appointment confirmations, information campaigns, QR code for digital vaccination certificate)